Quick Links
Skip to main contentSkip to navigation

West Central Valley CSD

High School

How do I get a minor school license?

Driving yourself to school is an adult responsibility that you need to take seriously to keep you and others safe and protect your privilege to drive. How do I get a minor school license? Be at least 14 1/2 years old. . . .

read more

Free Sports Physicals-Registration Information

JOIN US FOR OUR FREE SPORTS PHYSICAL EVENT FOR MIDDLE SCHOOL - HIGH SCHOOL ATHLETES!! Sports Physical Flyer 2017 We have two dates available for athletes to receive free sports physicals! Wednesday, May 10th, 2017 . . .

read more